Tipam and Dudin



Mga matakaw sa Scramble :P

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."  ~Amy Li

 And no matter how many times we fought over stupid things, give each other a cold shoulder after a talk fight, and sometimes hurt each other (a little :P).. the day won't end if we don't end up talking and laughing back to each others' company.

I am not a "I love you, sis" type of person, but just so you know, I love you, both. And I thank the Lord that He gave you to me, to us. I am lucky that you both are not Amazona-type of person. Kundi, deads na ko kay maldita baya ko sa inyo. Hehe. Libreha nya ko ha. Sige ra ko libre ninyo. HAHAHA.


 

About Me

My photo
Vampire Obssessed. Chocoholic. Bookworm. Half-crazy. "Be random. Laugh. Cry. Love. Shout. Walk away. Turn around. Smile. Get lost. Date. Party. Live life!"

Followers

Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors